Work & Kili
Its been a busy week at work this past couple weeks with Windows XP, Word, & Excel training for the staff. Some of it is very foreign for them but hopefully they will walk away with knowledge that will benefit them and those who really need it in the future. I often wonder whether what I'm doing for TCBA is helpful or not as I do not have a direct impact on a lot of the poor people here in Arusha. I guess I just need to keep telling myself that helping the people that are in a position to make a difference will eventually trickle down to those who really need it.
On a sidenote, I've made plans to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro on December 23rd. I should be halfway up by Christmas day and on the the top by the 27th. I probably won't write again until I return. Wish me luck!
Go Hawks!!

<< Home